- Original price when new: $2649.99
This system features a 7th Gen Kaby Lake 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, a 512GB PCIe-based SSD, four Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports, a Force Touch trackpad, a keyboard with a 2nd-gen butterfly mechanism, stereo speakers with double the dynamic range of its predecessor as well as improved bass, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, and even a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina Display with; 2560-by-1600 native resolution
- 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 512GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- Intel Iris Graphics 650
Includes Apple 61W Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
90-Day Core 1 Warranty
1 Year Warranty available for $125.00
Original price: $2649.99