If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If the icons on your Home screen appear too large or are magnified to fit the screen, your device may have the Zoom feature turned on. Learn how to turn off Zoom.
Turn off Zoom in Settings on your device
If you can't access Settings because your Home screen icons are magnified, double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out.
To turn off Zoom, go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, then tap to turn Zoom off.
Turn off Zoom in Finder or iTunes
You can also use Finder or iTunes to turn off Zoom:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to a computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Select your device when it appears in Finder or iTunes.
- Select Configure Accessibility.
- To turn off Zoom, deselect the Zoom checkbox.
- Click OK.