This page includes information about Apple product security for customers, developers, law enforcement personnel, and journalists.
Apple is committed to protecting the security and privacy of our customers. You can learn more by visiting Apple's Privacy pages, which include tips and information to help keep your devices and data safe. You can also ask Apple a question about privacy.
If you believe you have discovered a security or privacy vulnerability in an Apple product, learn how to file a report.
Passwords and purchases
Phishing and other scams
Lost or stolen products
If you lose your device or think it might be stolen, these articles might help you find it and protect your information.
- Learn what to do if your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen.
- Learn what to do if your Apple Watch is lost or stolen.
- Learn what to do if your Mac is lost or stolen.
If you’d like to revisit what you share with other people, or if you’re concerned that someone is accessing information you didn't share from your Apple device, the guide and the checklists below can help you understand what information you're sharing, how to identify risks, and how to make changes to protect your safety.
- Download and read Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk.
- Learn what to do if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts.
- Learn what to do if you want to stop sharing with someone you previously shared with.
- Learn what to do if you want to make sure no one else can see your location.