Add your Proof of Vaccination to Apple Wallet
You can securely download and store a verifiable digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination and test result records in the Health app.
With iOS 15, you can securely store verifiable versions of your COVID-19 test results and immunization records in the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch. Test results or immunization records downloaded in this verifiable format are digitally signed by a vaccine or test result provider. This is similar to providing paper documents with an official seal.
Download your Proof of Vaccination document from the Ontario Government Website here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof/
How to add your Proof of Vaccination document
You can scan a QR code given to you by your COVID-19 vaccination or test provider to add your verifiable health records to the Health app.
- Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Select the rear-facing camera.
- Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a Health app notification.
- Tap the Health app notification.
- For verifiable vaccination records, tap Add to Wallet & Health to add the record to the Health app and Wallet app.
- Tap Done.
View a verifiable health record
Once you've downloaded and stored a verifiable health record in the Health app, you can view it at any time.
- Open the Health app, then tap Browse.
- Tap Immunizations or Lab Results.
- Tap the verifiable health record you want to view.
Your verifiable health record in the Health app contains information such as your first and last name, date of birth, vaccine or test administered, as well as the QR code associated with that verifiable health record.