Adobe Flash Player End of Life
Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Core 1 strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
Any websites recommending you install adobe flash are likely to pose a threat to your system integrity. Do not download or install plug-ins purporting to be Adobe Flash Player.
Follow these steps to uninstall:
1. Download the uninstaller by clicking here. The uninstaller is downloaded to the Downloads folder of your Finder by default.
2. To open the uninstaller, double-click it in the Downloads folder.
3. To run the uninstaller, double-click the Uninstaller icon in the window. If you see a message asking if you want to open the uninstaller file, click Open.
4. When the uninstaller starts, click Uninstall.
Note: You may be required to close your browser to continue the Uninstall process.
5. The uninstaller will continue automatically until the uninstallation is complete. When you see the message notifying you that the uninstallation succeeded, click Done.
If you have questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to contact us!