Apple Watch SE - Technical Specifications
- Space Gray
Apple Watch Nike available in silver and space gray aluminum.
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Always-on altimeter
- Water resistant
- Second-generation optical heart sensor
- International emergency calling3
- Emergency SOS2
up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
- Ambient light sensor
- Apple Pay
- Capacity 32GB
- Ceramic and sapphire crystal back
368 by 448 pixels
977 sq mm display area
324 by 394 pixels
759 sq mm display area
Retina LTPO OLED display
1000 nits brightness
- S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
Apple wireless chip
LTE and UMTS5
GPS + Cellular models
Learn more about available carriers
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Up to 18 hours6
- USB-C magnetic charging cable
- 100% recycled aluminum in the case
- Energy efficient8
- Responsible packaging9
- Arsenic-free display glass10
- Mercury-, BFR-, PVC-, and beryllium-free10
- Height: 40mm
- Width: 34mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- GPS: 30.49g
- GPS + Cellular: 30.68g
- GPS: 36.20g
- GPS + Cellular: 36.36g
In the Box
- Apple Watch SE
- 1m Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable
The case materials and the band types would be based on your selection
- Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (GPS) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
- Data accurate as of product launch.
- Meets California Energy Commission’s Energy Efficiency Standards for Small Battery Charger Systems as outlined in the California Code of Regulations.
- 100% of virgin wood fiber comes from responsibly managed forests and 90% or more of the packaging is fiber-based.
- Apple defines its restrictions on harmful substances, including definitions for what Apple considers to be “free of,” in the Apple Regulated Substances Specification. Every Apple product is free of PVC and phthalates with the exception of AC power cords in India, Thailand (for 2-prong AC power cords), and South Korea where we continue to seek government approval for our PVC and phthalates replacement.
Apple Watch requires an iPhone 6s or later with the latest iOS version.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. View complete list.